Friday, September 24, 2010

Travel with a parrot.

I have read a few articles on traveling with a parrot and discovered that there are all sorts of opinions on this subject. What is interesting is that, somehow, all of them are met. And when I say that I speak from experience, because I know what that means travelling with a parrot, as I fear, a cockatoo and eight budgies to be precise.

Once every two months do you take my cockatoo umbrella, Oswald, along with my eight budgies, "loading" in my car and go with my parents, which is about 170 miles away from the city, in which I live. And you know what? Each bird has its own personality, some like to travel, others not. If it is out of his cage, my cockatoo, for example, is always of good mood and just stays perched on the shoulders of my friend (who are his favourite place), seems out of the window and "makes his beard" as we call it. It is generally calm during the entire trip. However, if keep us him in his cage, and it gets dark outside, he becomes agitated and started to scream.He hates being in the dark while traveling in consequence voiture.Par, us always keep him out of his cage when lead us at night and so we encounter no problems.

As for the budgies, they are happy in their cages, all together they are also active as of habit, chirping all the time, a socializing with each other.Still unfazed.

So in my honest opinion is that birds are as people, each with their own humeurs.certaines of them like to travel while that others hate, whereas, in some cases, they want not simply go away from the maison.Je am certain that the most important is to know your company, birds to understand and therefore you should not have problems of travel with a very important thing perroquet.Une, if you take your Parrot to an interesting drive and allow him to stay out of his cage during the journey, he not feed right to leave the House, because it is likely to vomit all over and you certainly don't want that to happen.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment